Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Photography Retrospective

The above link refers to the top 100 photography blogs, as per Sarah Scraffod. Its an interesting ...and useful... mix.

It served as a reminder to me that my images are getting backlogged. There's still 1000+ images to review & import from Tanzania last month. Plus there's tons of old stuff that should probably be revisited and either scanned or rescanned, such as this 1994 image from Yellowstone Canyon:


Approx 10 year old flatbed scan of 120 film (Mamiya 645)

I don't even know if 'sharpen' filters existed back when this one was done. By today's standards, its resolution is downright fuzzy.


-hh

1 comment:

Tom said...

Hello

I am looking for your email address to ask about some photos you shot of the Teignmouth Electron. I am looking for some high quality versions- higher than the ones on your websites. Please contact me at this "spam" account and I will return your response with more detail from my actual account.

turk@zoominternet.net

Thank you